上海各区gm资源汇总推荐

Carry forward the spirit of scientists: use the love of a lifetime, go to the scenery in "Medium hole"

Li Wei did experiment in the studio.

Lift the mesh, Li Wei, "" The house is a hole, people can come in, in this event, communication, etc. Give them energy, under certain premise, they may be together, and it is possible to cut this molecule … "The ordered aperture of the mesh material can be used as a" micro-reactor "in which the nanometer scale is assembled. After the "object" material, it becomes a "host body material". Due to its main, the main guest effects between the main, the guests, the small dimensional effects of the object material may have, and the quantum dimension effect, etc., can show infinite applications.

Li Wei introduced that as an example, the crude oil made by my country is only about 40% by distillation, etc., can be used as a steam diesel, and the remaining 60% of the residue can only be used as a paving asphalt, and the conversion rate is very low. .

The mesh material can be further increased as a catalyst to increase the transformation efficiency of the residue oil to high added value, which is expected to increase the high-quality oil of about 1.5 million tons of Petrochemical production after the national promotion. Teacher Zhao’s team is working with Sinopec, which has been trial on Sinopec Qilu Petrochemical 560,000 tons / annual Hydrogenation device, and 上海后花园1314最新 the next step will be further enlarged. Ten years of grinding a sword! On a long scientific research road, support Li Wei is a passion for chemistry, and a good idea for a lifetime. In his opinion, this is a teacher Zhao Dongyuan taught him to teach him the spirit of the team. In the advanced material building of Jiangwan Campus, Professor Zhao Dongyuan is on the second floor, Li Wei’s office is on the sixth floor, and at night. When I went home, I often saw Zhao’s office in the office. There is a light, "He is really cool, so he wants to do this in a lifetime." After the initial impression of Xiaobai Tower to the team, he worked together with you, "We are also in the shoulders of the seniors." I have done a lot of things, this spirit is a generation.

Li Wei said.

Realize self-value, "the 新上海龙凤419 most important," now "Today, Li Wei’s student, the smallest is already" 00 "after". "The choice after 00 is relatively diversified. The question they first face is" Why should I do this? ‘So I usually open to the students … "In Li Wei, with the changes of the times, talents Types are not limited to scientific research, but scientific research can cultivate people’s basic capabilities, such as logical thinking, being a human values, attitudes and methods for doing things, communication skills with people … No matter what professionals are needed.